Friday, September 20, 2013

Please excuse the lack of cooth

I know that I haven't been around much. I've had a lot going on in my life and it's not been all rainbows, sunshine and sparkles coming out of my ass. That being said I tend to like to leave the negativity off of the interwebz. But today I need a place to vent and somewhere that I can say FUCK a few times without having to look over my shoulder for little ears first.

I am tired. So fucking tired of bullshit. Let me tell you, for the most part I stay the hell away from it all but when it decides to show it's ugly, smelly ass face, I feel like I need a damn bulldozer to shovel all of it away from me. 

I'm sick to death of people taking me for granted and eventually walking all over me. And please, save it because I'm well aware that it's my own damn fault for letting it happen but it's just part of my nature. I give, and give, and give until there's nothing left to give anymore. I ensure the happiness of others before ensuring my own. Fuck a bunch of that shit! It's draining. I'm ready to focus on me and my happiness and my betterment. Everyone else can just go shove it up their ass. True story. (Made it up myself and everything)

That being said, I'm having a fucking baking fest this weekend. A full on bake myself into a coma bonanza. If you know me, you know that baking is relaxing and soothing to me. So it's on like motha' fuckin' donkey kong! 

I will be making banana nut bread, honey pumpkin bread, chocolate chip cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate chai cupcakes, and smores cupcakes. Maybe more. I'm not sure at this point. I might even cook some stuff too. And chances are I will find myself cleaning my house. 

Why is it that when I get pissed off or stressed out, I turn into fucking martha stewart/betty crocker/some random crazy lady.

I think I'm going to go with crazy lady.

If you're still reading....sorry you had to read all of that crap. Because I know that's what it is...crap.
But if you made it through, you're a trooper.
Sometimes a girl just needs a place to vent.

Happy FUCKING Friday.

1 comment: