Friday, May 31, 2013

How Becca Got Her Groove Back


Or at least how she's trying to.
And by she I mean me.

I want to bring this here blog of mine back to life.
I know it's been a while but I had to go on hiatus.
I know it was unannounced and I'm sorry, but it had to be done.

Helping someone set up a new blog today made me realize how much I miss my little corner of the interwebz. Sooooo, I'm back!

Happy dance!!

 
I try to keep the mood around these parts pretty lighthearted and fun and there has just been too much going on lately for me to make sure that would have been the case.

Sooo yeah, a lot of crap has been going down but nothing I really want to expound too much upon so we shall start anew.
Sound good?
No?
Too damn bad.

Moving on.

Munchkin has graduated from Pre-K


I cried.

E. left for work on the road.
 I'm sad

At their first race he managed to acquire this shirt

It's like a tux-tee....only it's overalls instead.
He loves it.


School is kicking my ass
But I only have 6 months left.


I'm ready to be done already

Munchkin got a new haircut


That means it's time for new funny faces
(just like her momma)

That's about it for this post. Here's to getting back into the swing of things and trying to get back to daily posts.

Notice the operative word there, "trying".

No comments:

Post a Comment