Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm a slacker


Apparently I have something against Monday's now.
I must be subconsciously boycotting them.


Then again, who really does like Monday's after all?
Eff you Monday!

ANYWHO

This weekend was pretty splendid
this seems to be more and more commonplace these days
But this was a 3 day weekend for me
That means it was extra splendid.

Munchkin and the bother were both out of school
Mom had to work though
So that means Sissy to the rescue!
Watched the rugrats at mom's house for the day and made these

FINALLY figured out how to make the damn side by side pictures.
Since I had the kids for the day, mom kept munchkin for the night.
That means that I headed out to the country again.
Got to see my boiyfriend and some other friends
had a few (or more) drinks
Watched food get cooked but somehow never saw that it was done.
Ate a few bites that were sitting out
By this point though I had drank enough to where I didn't even realize that I hadn't eaten
No biggie.

Only it wasn't tequila...it was Rum
I love Rum!
I should be a Pirate!
Arrrr Matey!

Ignore me. I've lost my mind.
Care to help me find it?
Didn't think so.


Once again....ANYWAYS

My boyfriend lost his phone somewhere between the property we were on and the neighbors property
I really need to talk to him about what to call him on here, this "my boyfriend" business just doesn't read right.
Brilliant, I know
He was actually pretty upset about it so I can't poke too much fun
What can I say, I like the guy a lottle
which is kind of like a little, only a lot

Stayed there since I had been drinking
Yay couch sleeping!
Woke up ass early after not going to bed until late as hell
I'm talking going to sleep around 4ish
Waking up at 5:30 because we were supposed to have breakfast down the road with another friend at 6
but Mr. I lost my phone said he wasn't going anywhere 'till he found it.
This means I got to sleep until the sun came up
This was sometime around 7 ish
Went out and I found his phone, face down in the grass not far from where he was going through the barb wire fence.

Then we headed down the road.
They have coffee there.
I don't function without coffee.
I feel like a zombie.
I barely even speak
which is very unusual for me


Hung out there for a few hours, played with the animals, ate breakfast, drank coffee, woke up
Standard stuff

Headed home (well, to mom's)
Watched the rugrats again while mom ran to the store for a few things
  Then took my happy self home

Sunday rolled around
Munchkin woke up before me and saw that the Easter bunny had come
She made sure to tell me that as soon as she woke me up.
So being the asshole loving parent that I am,
I made her lay down in bed for 30 more minutes before we went and dug around in it all
Cut me some slack people, she woke me up at 6:30 AM

It didn't take long before she realized that he had left eggs too.
So we did that and then went on with our normal Sunday morning routine
Then we went to the worst place on earth
also known as Wal*Mart
Headed back home and didn't leave!

We were supposed to go to mom's for lunch/dinner and another egg hunt
But that didn't happen. 
It was raining
And by the time it was all over and done with it was too close to bedtime on a school night.
I know, I know
I'm terrible
Who needs a schedule anyways.

1 comment: