Friday, April 5, 2013

I want...


If I lived in a world where I could be completely selfish, these are the things that I would want:


...to have quiet time
...to have alone time
...to be near pretty water
...to create
...to get a new tattoo
...to sleep uninterrupted for 12 hours
...to have a batman movie marathon
...to have a harry potter movie marathon
...to have a lord of the rings movie marathon
...to read
...to listen to constant music
...to get the snuggles with munchkin without the whining
...to create
...to not have to pay bills
...to get paid for waking up and/or being awesome

Ok, so I know the last two are pretty far fetched, but wouldn't that be splendid.
And I know I said create twice, but I really want to create something.

What would you want?

3 comments:

  1. calorie-free chocolate everything. yeah. that should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment, a nap. By myself, with no interruptions. That'd be my bliss. That and rock hard abs...

    ReplyDelete