Friday, March 1, 2013

Where has the time gone


I hear it all the time, but I had that moment last night

That moment where I looked at my kid and realized that she's not my cute little baby anymore

She even looks like a little girl now.

Where did my little baby go?

1 year old

2 years old
3 years old

Last night
 
I guess it's been happening right in front of my eyes, but the pictures of her in her box car that she made last night really hit home.

I can't believe she's about to start kindergarten with the next school year.
 
What am I going to do when she's a teenager and wants nothing to do with her mommie anymore.
My heart will break.
 
Sheesh, can't she just stay this age forever and not grow up.
 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, isn't it. Next thing you know, they're all grown up.

    ReplyDelete