Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Late to the Party - Finish the Sentence

button


 Linking up with Jake and Holly for part two of the Finish the Sentence link-up. So what if I'm a day late.

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...
Everything. With a side of everything else.Only not so much, I would drink a lot of coffee (oh wait, I already do that) and I would eat a lot of cajun food and italian food. But only the authentic stuff.
mmmm.
OH! and cheese, and bread (fresh)...and bacon. 

2. On my Prom night....
I had my best friend's mom make me my prom dress. It was gorgeous!
But by the time Prom itself rolled around I was already living on my own.
Well, with munchkin's dad (we were in loooooove) and two roommates
So it came down to go to prom...or pay rent.
I kept a roof over my head.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy...
Everything that I don't need. Seriously though, I will go in the store for two things, TWO, and walk out having spent $100+
How the eff do I do this?
I see things that we need that I just didn't think about before getting in the car obviously. -.-

4. Family functions typically...
This depends on the level of family involvement. If it's just my mom, stepdad, brother, grandma, muchkin, and I (which is usually the case) then it's no biggie.
If it's the rest of the family though...
Please someone for the love of all that is good in the world let there be booze!
  Don't get me wrong-we love each other
We just can't stand to be in the same place for more than an hour or two

5. I think my blog readers...
Are the shiznit yo!
I talk to a few of them pretty regularly and it makes me happy inside
I never would've thought that other people would give two shits about what I have to say 

6. I'd much rather be.....
Back in my bed
I wish that my alarm would stop being such a jealous bitch
What my bed and I have is special
It shouldn't be screwed with.
We love each other 

7. I have an obsession with....
BATMAN!
Aside from that...
hmm, well I check my budget obsessively.
I guess that comes from being an accountant's daughter
I have an excell spreadsheet for EVERYTHING
 
8. My work friends.... .
I tend to keep my work life and my personal life separate.
I talk to people I work with obviously but I wouldn't call them friends.
They are just my coworkers

9. When I created my Facebook account....
I don't even remember creating my facebook account :/

10. My least favorite word is...
Moist.
Blech, it just sounds dirty. 
Which is worse: Moist, Recycled, or Reused? 

11. I really don't remember....
Most things.
It's strange, I have a great memory...when I want to
But when it comes to things I should rememer
Not the slightest chance in hell. 

12. Justin Bieber....
Can suck my imaginary left testicle.
Ok, I'll give it to the kid, he has talent.
But he is annoying as FUCK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment