Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just Because - I'm a bookworm



Linking up with Lisette from Northern Belle Diaries today for the Just Because linkup.
A link up where you can talk about anything.
Today's topic...Me reading more than I should.
But I'm ok with it.

Lately I've been reading.
A lot!


As in from the from the start of February until today I've read 7 books.
Well, I'll have finished the 7th by the end of the day.
 

And I'm still managing to keep up with work, and school, and munchkin.

How is this all possible you ask?
I don't sleep.
Who needs to sleep when you can read?
Just give me some coffee and I'm good :)


What could I possibly have read?

I started off with this



Which is the third book in the Seduction and Snacks series

Then I read this for my book club



I cried like a baby throughout this book.
It was amazing.

Then I read these

 They are pretty freaking amazing too.
I have pre-ordered the third one.

And now I am reading the Beautiful Creatures Series.
(currently about 3/4 of the way done with the third book)


These are not what I was expecting and I have been pleasantly surprised with them.
They are able to really draw you into their world.

Next I'll be reading Gone Girl for my book club.
I've heard it's amazing.
I bought it months ago but just haven't gotten into it.
Now I don't have much of a choice :)

Anyone else like to read more than the average person?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. I have one of the Divergent books in my Nook. Currently getting through the Immortal Series (City of Bones is the first one). Can't wait to get started on that one! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete