Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday AND St. Patrick's Day weekend?! Yes Please!


Holy hell, it's Friday already?!

 That means that tomorrow is Saturday!
Woot woot!


I'm celebrating St. Patrick's day tomorrow this year instead of on the holiday itself.
Sorry, but I to work Monday morning


I will be drunk. 
True story.
Made it up myself and everything.



Unrelated:

I hate when plans don't go as planned.

I know that shit happens and it's all fine and dandy...

I just hate when I get excited about something and am excited about it for a couple of days and then

BLAM!

Last minute, you get sucker punched.


It's frustrating.

And disappointing when it's something that could've easily been prevented.

BUT, such is life.
Gotta roll with the punches.

Let's all have a great St. Patty's Day weekend






1 comment: