Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence Linkup



button

Linking up with Holly from Where we Can Live Like Jack and Sally and Jake from The Life of Jake for their Finish the Sentence Linkup.
The rules are pretty simple...you just finish the sentence.
Tada! It's like magic or something.


1. People always tell me.... To shut up. Or that I have a good imagination. Or to calm down.Or to stop over-analyzing things (kinda like I'm doing now huh).

2. In the movie based on my life... People would laugh harder than they do at Kat Williams, and cry more than when they watch The Notebook. There would also be scenes where the audience would ask, "Is she fucking serious right now?!" Then it would go on to win every award imaginable because I'm just that fuckin' awesome.

3. Typically, I end up regretting.... Not shutting up sooner. I usually end up shoving my foot so far in my mouth that it tries to fall out of my ass when I fart. This is not something that you can cultivate people. This takes God given talent.



4. I always ask to leave off the.... Sugarcoating. And no, I'm not talking about food here people. I have when others try to sugarcoat things for me. No. Just don't. Tell me like it is and be done with it. Either I'll like it or I won't. It's part of life.
5. Kim and Kanye really... Don't matter to me. I saw something about the whole pregnancy thing probably weeks after it actually became a big deal (I actually saw something about it on one of the blogs I read). I don't follow celebs and I don't really give too shits.
6. My Parents always reminded me... To calm down. And where things were. And when I was supposed to do things. I was a bit of a space cadet for a while (more so than now) and had my head not been attached to my body...yup, I would've forgotten it.

7. Every single day I..... Say something stupid, make an ass out of myself, and laugh...lots of laughs.

8. This one time in College.. Well, I'm taking my college classes online currently so ummmm, anything that I talk about here?


9. My grossest habit is... Everyone has a different idea of what's gross. I peel sunburns, I pop zits, and I have a bad habit of leaving dirty laundry where ever I take it off. Usually on the floor.

10. My latest white lie was... "yeah munchkin, you can eat that giant, sugar filled, mound of grossness tomorrow." Tomorrow came, I had magically "forgotten" about it and so had she. :)
11. I know all the words to... Rapper's Delight (Well, most of them anyways)

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast. Rock it out baby bubbah, baby bubbah to the boogie da bang bang da boogie to the beat beat, so unique, come on everybody and dance to the beat
12. When I grow up... I wanna be a Toys R' Us kid
13. Sexy time is... Because I suspect that there are people that I know that creep this blog that shouldn't be seeing answers to this particular question...I'm not going to answer it. :) You'll never know


14. I will never, ever... Stand idly by and watch a friend in an abusive relationship. Mental, physical, emotional...it doesn't matter. Abuse is abuse and there's nothing ok about it. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, lunch box, thermos, fridge magnets...the whole shebang. I will always do anything in my power to help someone out of that type of situation.
15. I think it's hilarious... To make funny faces at myself in the mirror. To dance around my house like a weirdo. And that munchkin loves to do the same things. :)




Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY

Also, social media is here:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.    

2 comments:

  1. my foot stays in my mouth..thanks for linking up. have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always dance around my house like a weirdo!! :)

    Visiting you from the link up! Please stop by and visit as I have a giveaway on the blog right now and 3 more in the next month!!

    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete