Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday is a day for rambling


At least this Tuesday is.

So far today I've had ZERO coffee and minimal sleep. this is not a good combination. My brain kind of short circuits. 


"Wanna put my tender, heart in a blender! Watch it spin 'round to a beautiful oblivion"

Thank you pandora! I love that song! How'd you know? Oh yeah, I thumbs up-ed that shit.


And yes, I'm dancing around like an idiot right now just like the kitteh. Don't judge me.
"You all up in my kool-aid and you don't even know my flavor"
Hahaha, oh memories. 
It's red by the way. 
Because we all know that koolaid doesn't really have flavors...just colors.

 It's a gloomy day today. phooey on gloomy days. They can suck my imaginary left testicle.


See the gloomyness from my walk to work this morning. It's ok though, because this crazy lady was blowing out her ear drums listening to some old school Christina. 
"Come on over, come on over baaaby"

Then there were three random dudes wearing Whataburger manager uniforms standing on the street handing out these


YUCK! Ok, so Whataburger is actually pretty frigging good. BUT! It was my first job and I worked there for almost 2 years. I can't eat that crud anymore. Noooo sir-ee.

I love pandora! Now it's playing Drowning Pool's "Bodies"
Thank you shuffle stations for keeping my music add in check,

I like oatmeal. It's really yummy. I make it at my desk almost every morning. It makes me happy inside. Especially when I cut up a banana into it. 

Only I'm out of bananas now. That makes me sad. 


OOOO Flyleaf now! Sweet!

One of my friend-y friends is coming to the dark side! I've convinced her to start a blog.
Hells to the yes! Party up in the hizouse!


Buuuut she's having an issue. She can't think of a name. Womp womp. And though my brain is everywhere, creativity is not it's thing this morning.

AND THE THUNDER ROOOOLLS, AND THE LIGHTING STRIKES! 
(I love this song too)

Sorry, back to it, her blog name debacle.  She said this to me earlier.

"I want to incorporate my love for photography, wine, crochet and fitness
even though the fitness part will be mostly about me flailing around at the gym"
 
Any ideas out there in the blogosphere?  Because I'm a terrible friend and can't think of anything.
Well, I thought of something AWESOME! but I don't think she wants to use it anymore.
Sadface.

Once she gets it up and running I'll be sure to let all of you know!

I think this is enough rambling for the day.

If you made it this far, congrats...you've survived a trip into the kiddie pool version of the giant clusterfuck that is my brain.



Ok, I was going to leave it at that until this song came on

Come here girl
What your name is?
Where you from?
Turn around who you came with?
Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
I can't explain it but damn sure glad you came here

+10 points if you can name that song


Don't forget to check out the new social media here:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What station did you have on Pandora?! That was quite a mix :)

    ReplyDelete