Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So What Wednesday


Linking up today with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

 So what if:


-I didn't have a post yesterday
I had real work to do people. And a book to read. And a paper to finish. And a book to read, did I mention that part?


- I haven't run in almost two weeks
this is actually terrible. I have a race in a month...what am I doing?
 

-I submitted my paper two days late
oops?



-I did a little happy dance when I found out one of my friends finally broke up with her bf
It was a toxic relationship. As in, Chris Brown and Rhianna toxic. Don't judge me.



-Hailey was wearing her snowman apron while we were baking cookies
Who cares that Christmas has been over for months. We still talk about how Santa's watching everything.


Welp, that's all for today folks.
Off to read more blogs, and another book (yes I read an entire book yesterday, don't judge me), and maybe even get some real work done today.

1 comment:

  1. First of all books are important!! Second, Santa is ALWAYS watching!! And third, I love your blog and post!! Found you on the blog hop!

    http://mylifesnotalwayseasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete