Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Music makes the world go 'round


Dear Wednesday,

I know that you're smack dab in the middle of the work week. It must be hard for you to be shoved in between the best and worst days of the week.. Some people call you names, some people love you. 
You're just bittersweet. 


Yesterday I had someone ask about my Pandora station(s) since I had such a diverse group of songs playing while writing yesterday's post.

Well...I have what I have dubbed music ADD (this is not real.) because I can't listen to just one genre of music. Hell, there are times that I can't even listen to a song all the way until the end. 

I looooove music. It's one of my passions and I just can't seem to get enough of it. I associate music with all aspects of my life.

That being said, my Pandora tends to stay on "shuffle" and I just alternate which stations to shuffle through for the day. Yesterday's stations were:

Hard Rock Strength Training
Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout Radio
Country Fitness Radio
Workout Radio
(I like to dance at my desk)
Christina Perri Radio
Casting Crowns Radio
Flyleaf Radio
Hero Radio
 Tool Radio
Fidelity Radio (that's a song by Regina Specktor btw)
AND
Deana Carter Radio

A few additional stations that I have are

Eminem, Black Eyed Peas, Santana, Ill Nino, Alan Jackson, Disturbed, Sublime, Classic Rock Radio, Nine Inch Nails, Toby Keith etc. 

Any time I create a new station I also take the time to "add varieties" to them so that I make sure that the station fully encompasses the things that I like about that particular artist, band, or song.

Speaking of musics...I love this song. I HATE that I love this song...but I just can't seem to help it.



This is about as old as the internet, BUT I will leave you with it anyways


How many bands can you find?
Also, what are some of your pandora stations? Songs you love? Songs you hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment