Thursday, February 7, 2013

Death Cough


Last time when I thought I was getting sick I managed to avoid it.
Loads of vitamins, and lots of craptacular (anti-sickness) dance moves did the trick.

This time though it seems as if the death cough has gotten a hold of me.

It sounds AWFUL! doesn't feel so great either.

And I feel crummy. Not "bad" per se...just blech.
I'm tired and blech. 

All I was is to curl up in my bed and pass out for the next twelve years.
Over dramatic much?
Probably.
I'm ok with it.


So here's to chugging water, downing vitamins, more anti-sickness dance moves, powering crawling through this day, and praying for 5 'o clock.

Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Love the clip with Christi from Dance Moms...somehow I got sucked into that show! Ha!

    ReplyDelete