Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wine for dinner


Because who needs dinner when you've got wine?

It's probably for the best that there wasn't any wine left in my house last night and that I had already changed by the time i realized it.


I wasn't about to put clothes back on to go out to the store to buy some more wine. I know I love the stuff, but it just wasn't happening. Hopefully today is better.

Scheduled to run tonight so that's another wine-less night for me. 


I guess I could drink when I got back home, but then that just defeats the purpose.


Looks like this lady needs to make a stop by the store on my way home. That shit can chill while I'm running too :)


I have a feeling this whole week is going to be straight out of a Steven King novel, but it could always be worse. Just keep the wine flowin' and we'll be good.

I think that tonight should be wine night for EVERYONE!



 By the way, if you haven't seen Cougar Town you should go watch it...now. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment