Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Whirlwind



Today has been a crazy one.

Munchkin is still not feeling well. Wasn't able to get her into the Dr. yesterday so we're going today.

I've been functioning off of minimal coffee. Left the house without any. Finally, after almost falling asleep at my desk I made a starbucks run around noon.
 

Thank the coffee gods for the Venti Carmel Lattee with four..that's right 4...shots of espresso.

One would think I'd be bouncing off of the walls with all of that...nope, try barely functional.

Work is throwing me every which way from Sunday. Soooo much to do this week.
 
That's it for today. That's all my brain can handle.
 
 
ALSO...These are AMAZING!
 

Don't forget to check out the new social media here:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. This has been my whole week! Hope today was better.

    ReplyDelete