Tuesday, January 15, 2013

We need to talk



Alright people, we need a bit of a come to Jesus moment here.

You see that little box to your left? The one with people that follow this here little blog of mine.

Yeah...you see that 15 right? I know I do. I also know how many people view this little blog of mine a day and it is consistently right around the same number give or take a few. And it's more than that 15, I can tell you that much.


I know that assuming makes an ass out of u and me. Hell, if it weren't for that little phrase I don't know if I'd ever have learned out to spell assume. But here in this instance, I feel as though it is safe to assume that at some of those additional views are some of the same people finding me from...well, however it is people find my little corner of the internet.

SO! That being said, you should click that "Join this site" button already. Let's do the damn thing!


Besides, it makes me feel special inside. And seriously, who doesn't like feeling special inside?

 Oh yeah, and I would LOVE to be able to actually participate in the 2013 Pay it Forward Movement. But none of you want to comment. I guess you people don't like stuff. I like doing nice things. You should like stuff and having nice things done for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment