Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So What Wednesday



So What Wednesday


So what if:

  • My give a damn is broken.
 No seriously though...it is. Don't know what happened but today is just one of those days where there are zero fucks given. I can feel it in my bones already and it's only 8 AM. Let's hope there's no life shattering news today.

  • It's cold as balls here and I'd rather freeze my tits off than walk through the tunnels.
So maybe it's -20 in your part of the world, it's in the mid 30's here and for us that's fucking COLD. We're used to triple digit heat here. Notice I didn't say we like it, just that we're used to it. So it hits the 30's and we're in full on human icicle mode. But I loathe walking through the tunnels downtown. People walk slow and you can't get around them and it's just miserable. I'd rather freeze than slowly mosey along.



  • My best friend's dog tried to kill me
Ok, so maybe not intentionally, but it happened. We took him when we went running last weekend and he's still working on behaving while he's on his leash. The world is apparently just too damn interesting. BUT when he's running he usually does pretty good about staying in a straight line. EXCEPT for Saturday. 
Best friend hurt her knee so she mostly walked. Being the awesome friend that I am, I decided to help her tire out her 6 month old pitbull puppy by taking him and running. Everything was great for a while. Until he decided to jump in front of me to see what was on the other side of me. Now, if you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you'll know I'm a GIANT klutz. Wet concrete, me moving at a faster than normal speed, dog crossing in front of me....no beuno. I did the whole stutter step thing while all I saw in my head was my face getting on a first name basis with the concrete. I thought I was gonna shit my pants or something. Terrifying.

Like this...only with a dog instead of a porch
  • I'm eating my oatmeal this morning with a measuring spoon. The 1 tsp one to be exact.
I usually bring my own flatware to work but I forgot it this morning. How'd I have a measuring spoon then you ask? Because I keep it here at my desk with my loose leaf tea. Mmmmm, I love that stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca! Thanks for the comment!!! I'm following you now :) I LOOVE Criminal Minds.... Morgan is my favorite... YUM YUM YUM!!! I've seen tons of the episodes... I really should just start from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete