Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions


New years resolutions



No seriously though, I'm not making any this year. Unless you count making sure that I will be more awesome as a resolution. The way I see it, resolutions are meant to be broken and I just don't want to do that.

I will however be participating in the 13 in 2013. I wanted to join it but didn't really know enough about it until it was too late. Thankfully, Brandi at Thin After Twins  let me know this morning (through her blog...I'm not cool enough to really talk to her) that the deadline to enter was extended until the 6th. Woot! The races can be real life pay money for them races, or they can be virtual races like the one Katie at Runs for Cookies is hosting. I like the idea of virtual races...those are free. Free is my favorite price.

Now I can add this lovely little button! Yay me!


I'll post all of my times and such. The one for this month is probably going to be super lamesauce because I haven't run in at least 2 months. I may walk most of it, but oh well...I'll be doing it and that's what counts right? right.

Now I'm off to look into more virtual races and try to remember where I find them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment