Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Over it


I've got a giant case of AlreadyoverNewYears.

I know everyone made their resolutions and are trying to be healthy etc etc etc... But come on! That's practically all I'm seeing in the blogosphere now.

Can we all just get back to normal already? I'm not saying to stop with your pursuit of being healthy. I'm not saying give up on your resolutions...I'm just asking you to please for the love of all that is good in the world, start talking about the normal stuff again!


See, even the cute kitty wants you to! I know, I know...I have ZERO patience. I can't help it.

Moving on...

One of my favorite bloggers, Marcy from The Mustache Diaries acknowledged my existence yesterday! She added me into her circle on google+. Ok, so I don't know a damn thing about google+ or what adding someone into a circle means...but I do know that it means she acknowledges my existence. I damn near shit myself I was so excited! 


 Realistically it probably means absolutely nothing, but it made me feel special inside. Time for a happy dance.


Anyways, if you have been living under a rock haven't heard of her or read her blog, you should go there and read it. You won't regret it. Dooo eet!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment