Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's OK Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays 

Linking up today With Amber for It's OK Thursday since I missed So What Wednesday

It's OK..

 -That I finished that bottle of wine last night

-That i didn't go running like I was supposed to because of said wine

-That I have to take my brother to Taekwondo yet don't know how to tie his belt for him

-That I had to google Taekwondo just now because I can't spell it
 
-That I'm already dreading a particular day in March and it's not even February yet

-That I'm counting down until my birthday  (26 days!)

-That I still don't know what I'm going to do to celebrate -there will be alcohol involved

-That I agree with the following ecards more than I probably should.




 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've seen you for a bit and thought I was following...but now I definitely am! I also sometimes choose wine over fitness...I.feel.ya.

    Would love for you to swing by my blog tomorrow morning and join my first ever hop...appropriately titled "Fitness Fridays"...and you can talk about how you run. Or how you didn't. It's up to you, but it'd make me happy!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, just wanted to let you know I sent you an email. Sometimes they end up in people's spam folders, so I just wanted to double check. Couldn't find your twitter to do a shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete