Friday, January 25, 2013

Fitness Friday!


image


Aaaaaand I'm back with Desirae for Fitness Friday once again.
 
Sooo this week has kind of blown monkey chunks for me fitness wise. I keep telling myself that I need to make another date with that horrid woman Jillian Micheals but I just can't seem to make myself do it. She drives me CRAZY and makes me want to scream obscenities at her!!



But the bitch gets results. Guess I'm just going to have to suck it up.


I DID however go running with the Best Friend and the best dog again on Tuesday! And it was a pretty good "run" if you ask me.



Yes...again with the quotations. Sorry but my ass doesn't go "running" without some walking involved too yet. Getting there, but not there yet. I digress.

So we "ran" just under two miles at about a 17 minute mile pace. WHICH may seem slow to some of you out there in this blogosphere world of runners but for me who started off at a 20 minute mile, I'm cool with it.
 
 Progress baby. That's all I can ask for.

Tonight I'll be joining Katie from Runs for Cookies for her virtual 5K to celebrate her birthday!! Not sure yet if the best friend will be joining me or not, but I know my ass will be out there.

I wish my printer was able to print in color :(

This will mark race number 2 in my 13 in 2013 series for me so I'll be writing more about it later because I know you all care just oooooh so much about my "running".



That's all for today. Catch ya on the flip side




1 comment:

  1. Go you, girl! Going for a run is a huge accomplishment in my book, haha. Thanks for linking up for Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete