Friday, January 18, 2013

Fitness Friday


Linking up with Desirae again today :)

image

Sooooo snatching your phone faster than humanly possible to turn off the alarm all 15 times (Yes, I hit snooze that much) counts as exercise right? No? You sure? It should be.




I am NOT a morning person. By any means. Morning workouts will never be my thing. I have so much respect for all of those insane awesome women that manage to wake up 1-2 hours earlier than they have to in order to get their workout or run in.
I've tried it. I look like this



It just doesn't work for me. My body laughs at me.
 
  ANYWAYS!

Enough talking about the things I don't do...onto the things to do do.

Heh...dodo...yup, I'm 5

Soooooo, I went "running" last Saturday and again on Tuesday. Saturday was the day that this cutie pants almost killed me. You can read about it here. It's in that jumble of so what's I swear.


 

Remember when he looked like this a few months ago?


Why do puppies grow so fast?! GAH! He's so damn cute though! Even though he tried to kill me. I still love him. I wish he was mine. :(

Then my Tuesday "run" consisted of more actual running than Saturday's and I think I may have given myself shin splints. Oh well. Also I wasn't wearing the right socks and apparently my socks were cutting off my circulation because it got to a point where I couldn't feel my toes.

I did pretty good though. At least by my standards. I was running with my best friend though. I love her but she (unintentionally) made me feel like shit. She can run more than I can and it just reminded me how out of shape I am. 

Geeze best friend, way to go being all more in shape than me.


Gonna go "running" again tonight. Hopefully I'll do better this time and don't end up hurting my shins more. I'll also be sure to wear better socks.

Oh, in case any of you were wondering...I keep saying "running" in quotations like that because my "running" still consists of more walking than running. But guess what? I'm gettin my fat ass out there and moving it so it's a win in my book



Oh and before I leave...

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment