Friday, January 11, 2013

Fitness Friday

Ok, so I guess I'll talk about fitness and health related stuff once a month week by linking up with Desirae. I'm bad at remembering these sort of things, especially if I've something that I really want to talk about. 

Today isn't one of those days. Besides, I figured you would rather read about fitness stuff than hear about how I used "the girls" to blow bubbles in the shower last night creating a bubble-ception esque bubble inside of a bubble...inside of a bubble! Yeah, that was pretty awesome. Then again, I was on the verge of delirium so my judgment can't really be trusted.

 

It's true. Anyways, ONWARD!
Last night I went and picked up the best friend and we went to an elementary school track to run walk. The lights were all off so it was dark, and muddy. I felt like we were on an adventure through some sort of deep dark forest and we were trying to hide form the big bad monsters or something. Best friend said that we were walking to Mordor. That works too.


We walked around a mile (ish) in somewhere between 15-20 minutes. I forgot to turn on runtastic on my phone like the idiot that I am so we'll never know for sure. But I ran out of time and had to get back home to the kiddo. Got home, got her to bed and jogged in place in front of the boob tube for a while.

Then I hopped on Pinterest to see the workouts that I had pinned. Didn't like the looks of any of them so I did my own!

Jumping jacks until I couldn't anymore
one minute wall sit
one minute plank
25 crunches
25 of those side crunches that Jillian makes you do in 30 DS
     *25 per side
25 bicycle crunches
     *25 per side

1 epic fall into bed
1 delirious shower (see bubble-ception above)
1 idiotic phone call filled with bursts of giggle fits
Glorious SLEEP

My abs don't like me so much right now.... but it's FRIDAY


1 comment:

  1. Hahah well I hope you enjoyed your adventure to Mordor. That made me laugh. And any The Office gif is hilarious. Thanks for linking up for Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete