Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Drunk blogging


Dearest followers, I'd like to introduce you to Becker, my drunken alter-ego. Because..well, why not. It took until Wednesday but I finally got my friggin wine.


That bitch doesn't even have a whole face. See....just a wine glass below the eyes.


Yes, I'm drinking out of my Batman wine glass that best friend and I made because I'm just that fucking awesome. And yes, I'm so pale that I've surpassed pale and entered the realm of translucent. The flash thing on my webcam combined with the lamp next to me don't help...but I might as well be this girl...


You know what show I can't stand? Spongebob. But my kid LOVES it. As in borderline fucking obsessed. I didn't even want her watching it but my grandmother loves it and got her hooked. Fuckin A. Now the little heathen throws a shit fit when she doesn't get to watch it and since my gma likes it too, I'm overruled. 


And yes, for those of you that are new to this here joint, my grandma lives with H and I. 

You know what else I can't stand. Taylor Swift. I know she's got a lot of fans out there but I'm just not one of them.


I was going to write more...buuuuuttt


Besides...it's time for me to refill this glass. It's currently empty and an empty wine glass and I don't get along so well.

May your glass always stay full.
Cheers my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment