Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Down with the sickness


"I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel"
 
But what if I want to deny it David Draiman? What if I don't want the sickness to rise. What if I want to to stay put? Or better yet...RECEDE! as in..BE GONE!

I'm not actually "sick" yet per se, but I can feel it coming. I've been taking vitamins, benadryl allergy, and claritin like it's my friggin job. I don't want to get sick but this cough is going to be the death of me! As in, my chest hurts when I cough then tack on the sinus pressure in my head. I feel like it's going to pop like a balloon at any minute. No bueno. I'm not seeing green or yellow yet though which is a good sign. Hopefully I can keep the crud at bay and just have to deal with this nasty cough.

That being said, this is all for today. I'm going to go cry in  a corner followed by a "no sickness" dance to whichever deity/moon/planet/what the fuck ever that controls health.

If anyone feels like doing a "no sickness" dance in my honor, I will be forever grateful. :)

These moves will definitely be involved.








And if you join me, we can pull this off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment