Monday, January 21, 2013

A girl NEEDS her coffee


Dear bus driver lady,

Do not ever, under any circumstance, tell me on a Monday morning that I cannot have my coffee on the bus again. As you saw, it does not end in your favor.

Sincerely, 

A now pissed off rider.


I don't care who you are, you don't come between me and my coffee.

Now that we've got that sorted out. Yup, it's Monday...again. Sometimes I think that Monday and I should get better acquainted. I dunno, maybe we just don't understand each other. Then that bitch brings her nasty face around again and I remember why I can't stand her.

This weekend was pretty uneventful as usual. Took an epic hour long, scalding hot bubble bath complete with wine and a book.  Talk about relaxing.


Then decided that all that I should paint my nails!


What, what?! Batman nail polish for the win! It's even sparkly. 

The glitter keeps catching my attention and distracting me.
I have a thumb I swear. It just doesn't like it's picture taken apparently.

Also bought this for H's room.
 
It may have come from target but that bitch might as well have been from Ikea with all the trouble I had putting it together. Next time I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to buy un-built furniture, I give you my permission to slap the shit out me! Seriously, slap me hard enough to knock some sense into my ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment