Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wait, you mean I have a blog?


Yikes! I'm still alive I swear. I thought I was back for good before but holy moly have I neglected this thing. I haven't even been reading my favorite blogs let alone writing for mine.

School wants to eat me alive, the holidays make my bank account cry, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid at the end of the month so now there's that.

The silver linings...I've only 8.5 classes left which comes out to just over a year left before I graduate. I'm going to get to enjoy H and the brother opening their presents, and when shopping for a bridesmaid dress I discovered that I can fit into a size 14. Now, I wouldn't exactly wear it out in public...but it fit! Zipped up and everything. That was pretty exciting for me especially considering that I haven't been working out at ALL. I'm just now starting to get back into the swing of things. I had some major work to do on my time allocations with school starting again.

Speaking of the whole not working out thing....I've been telling myself that I'm going to wake up early to get my workout done in the morning. I guess I keep forgetting how much of a morning person I'm not. I've set up a workout calendar for myself but because I have been relying on doing it in the morning I haven't gotten most of it done. I'm running every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; trying to do 30 DS again, and doing a pushup challenge.

Did you notice me saying that I'm trying to do 30 DS again. Yeaaaah, that's because I still haven't gotten started. I keep chickening out. JM scares me a little...plus I don't like her. I mean, she's great and all but her voice makes me want to claw at my ears until they are bleeding profusely. I can't take her and those damn skinny minnie flunkies of hers. I will get all 30 workouts done in 30 days..I'll just have to double up on the weekends.

Christmas is here! I feel so behind. Everyone is all "look at me, I've got the tree up and decorated, our lights are up, the house is festive..blah, blah, friggin blah!" While in my house the only thing I've done is break out the elf on the shelf. She showed back up on the second. See, I was even late on that! I figure I'll show off some of her fun hiding places for you to steal if you so wish.

 Era made her debut by bringing snow with her! (It make look like flour...but it's snow...I swear)

 Then she made a new friend with the giant lizard.

Uh-Oh! Era must've heard H having a hard time going to bed. Now she's hanging from the attic cord right outside H's bedroom door.

I didn't get one of today's yet since I almost forgot to move her. Oops. 

We did make a Gingerbread house this past weekend though!

2 comments:

  1. That darn elf can be more trouble than it is worth, huh? Ours was found eating a banana this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete