Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So What Wednesday

So what if I'm running off of about 4 hours of sleep....for the third night in a row.

So what if I keep laughing at (seemingly) nothing like a crazy person

So what if I've enough cookies in my freezer to feed a small child nothing but cookies for a month straight

So what if I stood staring at the brass quartet this morning while people looked at me like an alien for not attacking the food instead

So what if I could give two shits less about the whole 12/12/12 thing

So what if I was tempted to drain my bank account in Barnes and Noble this weekend 

So what if I cuss that damn Elf on the Shelf every night once H is in bed. (the damn thing gets annoying after about 4 days...I have ZERO patience)

So what if I'm only doing this So What Wednesday because I'm too tired to think up an actual post

And so what if I'm imagining falling asleep at my desk right now.

1 comment:

  1. But you are still writing... Hope you got some sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete