Monday, December 17, 2012

Seriously? Again with this Moday crap?!



I wish it could just be the weekend all the time. Or since I know that will never happen, perhaps I just wish to not be so busy on the weekends. I like having a day of not doing anything in particular. No plans, no time constraints, none of that mess. Instead, I am just left with the feeling of needing a weekend to recover from my weekend.

I had to attend this hellish awesome bridal shower yesterday. Ok, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I just don't do well around large groups of women. It's a good thing I love the bride. The hostess actually asked that everyone attending give $20 towards the party to help with the food, supplies, etc. And she had it at her mother's house. What the crap is that?! She threw a mini shit fit (not recognizable as a shit fit by most, but by those that know her....yup...shit fit for sure) when I asked if myself and another bridesmaid could forgo that cost since the two of us are putting together the bachelorette party (without asking for money mind you).  To make a long story short, we ended up both forking over $20 just to not deal with the bullcrap that would ensue had we not.  All to play dumb games, sit awkwardly.

BUUUUUTTT, the bachelorette party is this weekend! Woot! The bride is pregnant so there won't be any getting absolutely shit-hammered, but we've got a lot of fun plans.

Had a movie night Saturday night with one of my besties. She came over with her gaggle of children, we banished the girls to H's room, and watched Step-up Revolution. (that's the name right? The most recent one? Yes? No? Whatever)

There were some other tedious goings on but nothing worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment