Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday!!!!

Damnit Friday, where have you been? It's been a whole week since I last heard from you. We can't keep this up, we really need to see each other more often. I don't know how much I can take of this, it's like you get to call all the shots in this relationship.


Well, since it is Friday, I'll leave you with a few things that make me laugh.



And this is why men don't do pin ups.


If I saw this man on the streets I would give him money no questions asked. BAM! Here, take my money. I would also probably ask him to show me some Karate moves for good measure. +12 for creativity


And this is why I don't drink that crap. I mean seriously...add some blonde hair and boobs to that guy and it's me in that street. That shit is DANGEROUS. 
PSA: Drink Responsibly; Don't Drink Jager


I want soooo badly to do something like this to H when she's a teenage. I'm going to have so much fun messing with her. Is that bad? I don't think so. I put up with her crap now so she can put up with my crap later. It'll be great.

 Sounds about right to me.




And lastly,


Because of my allergies, I had decided to take a Benadryl last night in hopes of being able to breathe by the time I woke up. Well, H woke up in the middle of the night (maybe 12:30 or so) and came into my room asking to sleep with me because she had a bad dream. Of course kid, come on in. Because a Queen size bed is big enough for me and a 4 year old right? WRONG. If you think that it is, you've never had kids. I ended up with both of her feet in my face because in her sleep she decided that she should lay sideways in the bed. Because who doesn't do that? Only weirdos sleep the right way. Sheesh. So half asleep I just moved her feet off of my face and onto my back. Why didn't I just move her? No idea; I blame the meds. Finally, around 3 AM I wake up enough to realize that I've been kicked in the ribs enough. Seriously, I thought for sure I'd be bruised this morning. SO I pick her feet up and move them to position her like a normal human being. By the time my alarms were going off this morning I had feet in my face again and was all the way at the edge of the bed. My neck and sides are sore now. Damn little feet.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look! And that is exactly what K does when he ends up in bed with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Still not 100% sold on it and looking to see if I can find something I like better. Guess I'm just fickle.

    Why do kids think that it's ok to take up the ENTIRE bed and kick t he crap out of their parents?

    ReplyDelete