Thursday, December 13, 2012

As promised...COOKIES!!!!

Womp womp womp...Thursday is a damn tease. It's all hey look it's almost Friday, but not quite. Fooled ya!

So you know all of those cookies I've been talking about? The first three trays of them went out today! Yay!!! Only I don't know how many more. But I promised pictures so here you go!

 Awww, aren't the snowmen so cute!

 The table at my mom's house with just a few of the cookies out

 The tray I brought to work today :)

 Wreaths! (And a Snowflake in the corner)

 Not a cookie, but what helped me get through the long nights baking. They also have a Red blend which is amazing and a Rose blend that I want to try!


I think I'll just leave it at that today before my sleep deprived delusions creep their way in here.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! You make super nice cookies. Then there's me. Hershey kiss ones and sprinkles LOL

    ReplyDelete