Friday, November 9, 2012

The homework monster got me


He's a mean little bugger and he keeps me up too late at night. I didn't even get to work out last night because I had to get a stupid paper written. Booo. Why can't my professors just trust me when I say that I read the book and understand the material?

Anywho, around 11 last night I finally finished my work and got to preparing my stuff for the day today. I somehow decided that hell 11 PM sounds like the perfect time to de-seed this pomegranate sitting on my counter. I'll have it as a snack  tomorrow! Awesome!!

THEN once it's all done I decide hmmmm, I really LOVE pomegranate juice. Maybe, just maybe I should mash this all up and make some! Best.Idea.Ever. So tasty. I put it in the fridge to get it cold and this morning added it into my shake. Ok, so I drank a little too. It's awesome by the way, my shake that is.

No real plans for this weekend. Lot of cleaning, but I think that's it. I know, I know, I'm the life of the party. Settle down people, there's enough of me to go around.

H has been trying to negotiate with me though because she wants to go see her friends this weekend. So that will probably happen and I'll hang out with their mom because she's the awesomest kind of awesome.

Friday's YouTube link:

You have to watch, well listen to this. It is friggin' hilarious! It's a clip from a local radio station a few years ago. They used to have this segment called "The Snake Show" where you would call in if you thought your significant other was a "snake" and was cheating etc. and then the DJ would try to trick the person. Listen to this one all the way through, you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment