Friday, November 2, 2012

Funk that!!

I don't know what it is but I have been in a crazy funk all week and I just can't seem to pull myself out of it. I haven't wanted to blog, read the blogs that I follow, haven't wanted to do my homework (not a big surprise there), haven't given two craps about my weight loss or what I eat (baaad news folks), I can't even convince myself to read a book. What is wrong with me people?! Not a clue.

I was amazed Wednesday morning though to see that I had only gained .6 pounds and not some ridiculous 2, 3 or 4 like I was expecting.

These came into the office in celebration of Halloween:




Took the kids Trick-or-Treating. They had a blast. My brother and I were both zombies, H was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and my mom was a cat. (I didn't even take pictures! This is crazytown people, Halloween is my favorite holiday! Where was my head?!) My mom snapped this picture of me though:


Here are the pumpkins I carved. Well, H helped pull all of the "yuckies" out:


Here's the neighbor dog in his costume sniffing my puppy-sitting puppy of cute overload:


aaaaaand here's a pumpkin that we passed in someone's yard that was just freakin' awesome:





Yesterday was uneventful, today will likely be uneventful as well. I need to talk myself into working out. Blech, I just don't want to. I think I need a vacation away from everything. Maybe that would help pull me out of this dumb funk.

Oh, and before I forget, Happy Friday!

Funny Workplace Ecard: I don't work on Fridays, I make appearances.





Funny Thinking of You Ecard: Here's to Friday... oh, that's right, we're parents. Friday means nothing anymore.

1 comment:

  1. We all have those weeks! Your costume just fit the mood ;). Next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete