Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Who has two thumbs and is down 1.6 pounds from last week? This lady! It might not seem like much, but damnit I'm proud of it. Oh and did you see what I did there? I'm down that much, not I 'lost' that much. I sure as hell don't want to find that 1.6 pounds lying around anywhere.

I started C25k on Monday and will be going out again tonight. Monday night wasn't pretty. I tried damnit but holy crap turds that was hard. I am so freakin' out of shape I may as well be a damn abstract painting. 


I sent my cousin a text message that said "kill me! I'm too fat for this!" then another one that said "I feel like I'm going to die. And throw up...at the same time". Hopefully I can pull it off a little better today.

Speaking of that lovely lady my cousin, she and I are going to be signing up for the Santa Hustle 5K in Galveston. The only reason I haven't yet is I need to get paid so that I can pay that registration fee. I tend to do better when I have a tangible goal so that's mine. To be able to run a 5K by 12/23. And I told my cousin that my goal is to run the whole thing without stopping to walk. We're both doing the C25k program and will be running together once on the weekends up until the race. I'm super excited about this even though it might kill me!



I'm also  refocusing my goals. Obviously I still want to lose weight, but my main goal right now is not my weight loss. That will just be my added bonus. My goal right now is to be able to run that damn 5k. I printed out a calendar this morning that covers from now until the race and I have set it up as follows.

Sun: C25k
Mon: 30DS (or RI30 once I'm done with the shred)
Tue: C25k
Wed: 30DS or RI30
Thurs: C25k
Fri: REST
Sat:30DS or RI30

This week is a little off because I started it without a plan but I'm getting back at it.

OH!! And I just found out that I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding on 12/29. So It will be Sunday race, Tuesday Christmas, Saturday wedding, and then New Years! It will be one busy week for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the downed lbs! I like your way of wording!

    ReplyDelete