Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lieb-what?!

Holy schnikies batman, is this really happening?! I believe it is. Susan from Susan Today, nominated me for the Liebster award.


Random side note, 'Liebster' is German and depending on the context can mean a few different things, dearest, beloved, favorite, sweetheart, etc. I'm assuming that it this context it means favorite. (Though, I'll take beloved too) This seriously made my day Susan, you rock the casbah! True story!

So here are the rules:

- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.
My 11 things:
  •  I'm obsessed in love with all things Batman...I've even been dubbed Batman Becca by some.

  • I love my friends' children as if they were my own. Yes, all of them
  • I abhor politics
  • I love to make others laugh, even if it's at my own expense (that can range anywhere from dancing like an idiot, to making faces, to pointing out my 9831867354.75 blonde moments, to..well, pretty much anything)
  • I love the Astros even when they fail miserably
  • My only sibling is my brother that is almost 18 years younger than me 
  • I still love Disney Movies
  • I want to adopt a child one day
  • If someone comes into my house and it's clean AND something has been baked....someone, somewhere is in DEEP shit. When I get mad I clean or bake so when it's both, you're royally effed.
  • I put everyone else before me often times too much
  • I am the clumsiest person you'll ever know. Seriously. Do you know anyone that's actually fallen UP the stairs? Because I have. 

Susan's 11 for me:

 1. Are you a sports fan?  If so, which sport & what teams?
I wouldn't say I'm a die hard fan by any means but I love me some baseball. Astros baby! I don't care if they're the worst team in the league because guess what? We're changing leagues!
2. What is your 3 most favorite words? (thanks, Rants from Mommyland)
Phrase: Holy schnikies batman!, Holy crap-turds!, or *insert noun here* rocks the casbah! (I love that song)

Words: Persnickety. I don't really say this one that often but I love it! It's so much fun to say. Go on...Say it...you know you want to. I'll wait. ....   .....  ..... that was fun wasn't it!

Pamphlet: Again, not something that I say on a regular basis but I love the word. Say it enough and you'll question whether or not you're saying it correctly.
Awesomesauce: Someone said this to me one day and it was just fun! I added it into my mental dictionary and have ran with it since.
  
3. What was your first job?
I worked at Whataburger. I did everything there. Seriously. It was nuts. They even trusted to to double check the till at the end of the night.
4. What is your favorite song to exercise to?
Anything with a good beat. I don't really have a favorite because I have such a vast range of music that I enjoy.
5.  If you could travel to anywhere, where would it be?
I've already been to London and REALLY want to go back. I loved it there. Other than that, Italy, Germany, or Australia. 
6. What is your least favorite cleaning activity?
Does everything count? No seriously, putting up laundry! I'll wash it, that's fine but I loathe putting it away. I can't tell you how many times I've dug clothes out of a laundry basket full of clean clothes 2-3 days after they've been washed.
7. How many US states have you been to?
I've been to 4: Texas (I live here, duh), Louisiana, Florida, and Idaho but I've also been through  Mississippi and Alabama (We drove to Fl)

8. Do you have a favorite adult beverage, and what is it?
Lynchburg Lemonade!! Jack, Triple Sec, Sweet and Sour, and Sprite. holy woah is it amazing!

9.  Who inspires you to be healthy?
My family. I want to set a good example for my daughter and I want my family to see that it can be done. That it doesn't matter how much you have to lose, how long it takes, or how long you've needed to lose the weight, that it can be done and that we can be healthy.  I'm hoping that once they see enough of my progress that they will join me
.
10. How much television do you watch?
Probably more than I should. When I took my leave of absence from school I had all of this spare time so I got caught up in all of these dumb shows. School is back though so they will have to go. :)
11. What one food could you not live without?
Only one? ummm, Cheese? Bread? Potatoes? Can I just have them all? Pretty please with cherries on top? For the sake of variety I'll go with Italian food. Final Answer.
Your 11 things:
  1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
  2. What is your favorite healthy version of an unhealthy meal?
  3. Think back to when you were a kid. What is your favorite memory?
  4. Most embarrassing moment. Or at least one that's pretty high up there.
  5. Favorite TV show(s)?
  6. Explain one of your major goals in life. What, why, how, the works.
  7. Favorite room in your house?
  8. Would you ever go bungee jumping or sky diving?
  9. What what the first thing you thought about this morning?
  10. Most preferred form of exercise?
  11. If you were a pirate, what would your name be? (Or some other fact about alternate universe pirate you)

And the nominees are!!!!!!
Diane from Just Simply D
Erin from She's a Big Star
Mama Aja from Mommy's on a Mission
Leigh Ann from Elle Noel
Annie at Crazy Simple Momma
Amanda from Simply Sarchet
Jenn from Just Jenn
Kim at Growing with the Gilmores
Karie from Carrot Cake and Jeans
Angela from Lots of Words Little Thought
Julie from Mom Taxi Julie


3 comments:

  1. Glad to do it! I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate putting laundry away too. If only there was a service that would fold it and put it away for us after we wash it. That would rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, mine will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete